San Salvador Skyline

San Salvador Skyline

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Human Experience: A personal inquiry into the why of the human mind: A collection of firsthand accounts, stories, legends, and 27 years of field research, complete with attached charts, graphs, and rigorously developed statistical analyses‏

So last night was cold enough that I could walk around wrapped in my sheet. I mean, it wasn't that cold, nor was the sheet I used particularly warm, but c'est la vie. I just wanted an excuse to use such traditional American dress as being wrapped in a blanket when walking around the house.


​Otherwise, I don't really have anything to show you guys. Didn't really do any art on a worthwhile scale, or anything such. Thought about stuff but you can't send thoughts (without putting them in words, which I'm not going to at this juncture). I hope I have a bit of time to do it this week, but we'll see. It's mostly been PDays, but we haven't been doing sports in the morning which is when I usually do a bit of art and imaginative stuff like that.

Not too much to report this week. The rain's picked up a bit, didn't have any transfers, watched Ephraim's Rescue, mixed success in the work, all that. One brother finally came to Church (his family's been receiving teaching for a year now, so that's p good)

Anyway, that's it for now. Don't have time overflowing or any of that jazz.

Adios,

Elder Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment