San Salvador Skyline

San Salvador Skyline

Monday, January 5, 2015

imma not write much cus mi compu es chafa‏ (dead)

it's been especially hot this week which is shenanigans everyone's dying here

Cold water is the definition of EL Salvador. Still bathing with cold water taken from a pool. Oh, and everyone is kind of sad because the Christmas and New Year's was small this year due to economic problems (so not as many fireworks). So I was mostly able to sleep, though these last few days I haven't been able to sleep properly. But everything is still good here, bien y tranquilo,

We just got letters from Pres. Monson.

Edihim is gonna get baptized he's awesome and was a guard for the presidential candidate of ARENA and he gave us hats that only people close to him got (but I can't wear it until I'm in the States cus FMLN and ARENA are locos).
I crashed this computadora once already
whey
Sorry for writing like this but I write 5 times faster than the computadiora understands
pics from the choque de fuerzas (crash forces?), intercambios (transfers) and stuff
saluuuuuu enhjoy the nuevio año

Elder Newman

stupid compu :>











No comments:

Post a Comment