Notes from this week:
First, I saw Latino Shia Lebouf. He lives in Apopa Ward.
Second, I just remembered something I had read in a Liahona a while ago about the 2 versions of Satan's plan. We really don't know that much about his plan, but we generally assume that he wanted to make us robots. But another possibility that Satan would've just had everyone saved while they remained in sin, robbing us of agency by removing the consequences of actions. That seems more like Satan to me- letting everyone run amok without consequence.
But yeah,
He's J. R. He used to be an alcoholic, but since we came here, he's been resisting the temptation. President came to the service, plus the Sisters who worked with him before received permission to come.
Some pictures of families in Soyapango and us and the Zone Leaders in Apopa
YEAH
there isn't much time to do anything really
Elder Newman




No comments:
Post a Comment