This past week hasn't been to particularly eventful, as I am given to say. Lots of appointments fell through but a lot also turned out well, no investigators came to Church but like 40 less actives came so that's pretty great, given that our chapel is right there.
We have a few contacts that are quite promising. We hope to meet a bunch this week and met one last night (follow up visit this evening about BAPTISM yeah), and yeah. Oh, and S M was baptized of course but I already sent that email :>
Our new building is awesome and entirely better than taking a 30 minute bus ride.
Going to work hard and remember things to write in the email home! YEAH!
All in all, it's been quite tranquilo (tranquil). Normal missionary stuff I guess. We have a visit to the Temple in December planned for investigators (just to tour the grounds and teach a bit about the Temple) and I think we have exchanges tomorrow. Probably. Quizas (maybe). We were supposed to have them twice last week but since one of the companions in Santo Tomas has only been there 1-2 weeks due to emergencies (Elder Wikan was sent home due to health problems), he isn't confident in the area.
I'll take pics of drawings one day because I'm still doing it but I'm too lazy.
Adios,
Elder Jacob Newman
No comments:
Post a Comment