Elder Newman: the second package arrived. I'm basically living off of it :y
Mom: Reese's for breakfast ? :D
Elder Newman: and dinner :y that's exactly how it is right now
Mom: Yay for you! Unless it's because you really don't have enough food...do you have enough food?
EN: well I have about 15 dollars to finish off the month and no matter how I cut the budget I should probably just take out 20 dollars :(
Mom: Is there a special reason why it's close this month?
EN: In Soyapango, we had to pay for lunch and dinner, entering at 6, but some of our plans for lunch fell through and we had to go out to eat, which is way too expensive/
In my other areas, I'd usually save about 10 or 20 dollars each month for emergencies, but I used up my savings in March.
Mom: Please....use whatever you need! Eat!
(Post-Edit: He did, and all is well!)
No comments:
Post a Comment