Well, it was a week after its own style.
Something happened Tuesday but I know longer remember that far back.
But Tuesday in the afternoon the Assistents called Elder Paiz to tell him that he's going to train.
Wednesday was a day. Elder Paiz went to the trainers meeting in the morning but at the same time I received Elder Maldonado. The other area in our Ward had some problems so one Elder was sent to some other zone and Elder Maldonado came with us in trio. He's still in his first change, so I'm currently training 2 Elders (though since Elder Paiz is going to train, it's basically certain that I have changes this Wednesday. Me vooooooooooooooy, que lástima pero adiós).
Thursday we changed houses. We're renting a member's house who moved out of the Ward, and since our old house wasn't exactly sanitary, we moved. We have 2 showers. Showers are pretty incredible, and we always have water since it has a backup supply. There's also a water heater, but I've just taken cold showers to keep the habit.
Friday, Zone Conference.
Saturday, went to help with a blood donation. Gave a blessing to a sister missionary. She wanted it in English, which I more or less managed. There hasn't been a gringo in my District for 4 months. Otherwise, nothing happened at the blood drive. Almost nobody came.
Sunday, baptisms (which were from the other area in our Ward, but since the other area is closed, they corresponded to us).
Today, we'll see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment