Last Thursday, to complete our gran vuelta of dropping off materials, we traveled Oriente. We went from San Salvador to Cojutepeque, San Vicente, San Miguel, La Unión, and Usulután. Some pictures below.
Baptism of Paola! It was the first time I had baptized in a long time (normally my companion does it or we ask a member, but I was away in divisions during the baptismal interview, when she asked that I baptize), so I was a tad bit nervous but all went well. It was a good experience.
But otherwise, not too much happened. To take advantage of being an "old" missionary, I'm reviewing all the notes I've taken from President Vasquez and the Seventies and Apostles that have come to the Mission and I plan to compile them in an infographic kind of bolado (in El Salvador, bolado means thing).
Photos from this week:
Most important is Paola's Baptism! She was successfully baptized and confirmed last week.
Second: I saw Byron Hernandez and his mother, from Usulután! I also saw a family that were investigators but were baptized a few weeks ago (hermana Rosa).
Lots of photos, although I'm afraid that my camera ran low on charge after we passed el desvío a Jucuapa (on the way to San Miguel) so I was way more careful with what I took photos of after that. Still got some cow photos out near Jiquilisco.
Elder Pace and I have decided that if we come into a larger amount of money we're going to build a utopian city in the plains outside Usulután and Jiquilisco.
So that's probably about it then. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment