San Salvador Skyline

San Salvador Skyline

Monday, March 21, 2016

Jau ar yu

This week was not too terribly eventful.

The weirdest thing is that for the first time ever President invited the entire Mission to the movies. We watched a film called the Resurrection. So that was odd, plus I saw a bunch of other missionaries whom I may or may not see ever again.

We also had a nice missionary conference with the stake for future and return missionaries. Not a lot of people came, except from Villa Mariona (I got to see Hno. A, F Z (a half-convert of mine since he got baptized after I left, and I who is a cool guy).

Holy Week has started! A lot of people were walking around with fronds yesterday. I'm holding out for some cool alfombras on Friday.

Today is Temple Cleansing! Go to the Temples Restored!

The work is going along and we´ll see how things go.

Take care!

Elder Newman

John 15:7-12

:>

No comments:

Post a Comment