San Salvador Skyline

San Salvador Skyline

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Lecture Six: The Law of Sacrifice‏

This week was not too terribly exciting. We've had a lot of stuff happen in the Office. I have 3 projects I want to complete before leaving the Office (which I assume I will do next week): pass-along Sabbath day cards (that one is 95% done), a manual for Ward Missionary Leaders (begun), and a brief document detailing how to baptize based on the teachings of the Apostles and Seventies that have come to our Mission (I have most of the notes done, but I don't know where my notes on President Nelson and the Worldwide Missionary Broadcast are).

We're preparing a youn man for baptism in about 2 weeks (assumedly I won't be here at that point).

My last transfer cycle starts next week. Since I've already trained Elder P to replace me, I will assumedly be in a new area next week. If I have changes, I can 85% guarantee that I won't write next Wednesday and if I write at all it will be on Monday. If weird things happen and I don't have changes, then I will write Wednesday. It should be good. I've been in this Ward longer than anywhere else in El Salvador (8 months or so).

Work hard! Love God!

¡Cuídense!

Elder Newman

Photos were taken this morning as we drove out of the house to the Office.






No comments:

Post a Comment