I hope you guys are feeling absolutely fantastic
(I have bronchitis which takes me a few notches down on the fantastic scale but otherwise things are pretty nifty)
C should be baptized this Saturday! He already passed his interview.
There are 3 more people who should get baptized in the month after, so I feel pretty good about that (I don't have to be in the flesh). One is the daughter of a single sister who was been inactive some 20 years but since we contacted them have been embracing the Church with pleasure. Her name's P. The other two are the men of a part-member family, D Sr. and D Jr. The daughter is a convert of 2 months and the mom was less active for like 20 years also. They're gonna get married finally!
So, that's the week. Hopefully I don't die, the coughing goes away. I've gotten kind of bored of random medical advice and just coughing all the time and I don't fancy spending a day of flights everywhere with bronchitis.
I'm giving my last District Meeting Wednesday and there are a lot of things of which there are only one more right now. But as a math major I'm well qualified to say that numbers are lame and don't matter. :>
And Tuesday is a Temple Trip so that'll be super sweet!
So, cuìdense y nos vemos prontito pues!
Elder Newman
No comments:
Post a Comment