Saturday was a triple baptism! I baptized C and two niñas of 8 years of age. We helped one be baptized since her mother was inactive and we taught her a few things before the Bishop realized she was 8 (she is a very small child). So that was wonderful :>
We also went to the Temple on Tuesday. It was a lovely experience in the which I was impressed by how different one feels with the Temple Spirit and how incomplete the Endowment is without the Sealing ordinance.
So ...
We had a few good days, are working with some good families, and I'll leave the area with a lot of baptisms pendientes.
And District Meeting was fun and we mostly talked about the Good Samaritan parable and then I opened up to Q&A, gave some advice and testimony, etc.
So, we'll be seeing you Thursday-Sunday por allí.
Don't be baggy, be happy.
Focus on being Temple worthy and attending! Wonderful things to all of you!
Take care :>
Elder Newman
No comments:
Post a Comment