San Salvador Skyline

San Salvador Skyline

Monday, October 20, 2014

That was spiffy‏

So, Elder E taught me how to snap on Friday. I'm figuring that out. I can now do a Z snap sometimes and synchronized West Side snaps. I have to catch up on a life of practice, but I still couldn't provide the snaps for a Poetry Slam or a spunky small choir.

We also had an earthquake Tuesday. That was spiffy. We had some pretty good lateral movement, but it only lasted about 25 seconds, so it didn't do real damage. We were about to leave the house when it started calming down, so it was kind of just an experience without consequence.

Work's been a bit hard. We've dropped a lot of investigators since they were either uninvested in their search or they were never at home, so we're trying to build ourselves back up. Did a ton better talking with people in the street. Going to keep that up.

Also had interviews with the Presidente y Hermana Vásquez. That was super good. Still on watch for training in the future.

Going to have my ingrown toenails taken out today, Gonna ruin my Pday and not be able to work for 2 days but whatevvvvvvvvvvvvs y'all

Oh, and it's been fresquiiiiiiiiito (cool) over here. Overcast and a bit rainy. Super comfortable.
Have some pictures cus I still mess with coins a lot and tried drawing with highlighters to mixed success.

Adios,

Elder Jacob Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment