San Salvador Skyline

San Salvador Skyline

Monday, March 16, 2015

What even happened last week‏

I feel like time scarcely exists. It just blurs and blurs and I don't even know at this point. We just keep moving forward. I feel like I'm in April but still in February.

Still entering at 6. We do our best to keep teaching, so we leave letters for families that we can't visit and we work from 10-1 and 2-6.

D. got baptized! His little brother should be baptized soon too. Just need to talk with his father so that he can come to Church (divorces and all that).

Pictures: Working with the whiteboard. Baptism of D., if you wanted to know what a pila looks like.





We hope to have baptisms every week from here on! Except for the first weekend in April cus it's Conference but ni modo!

Echen fuego!

3 Ne 1:13

No comments:

Post a Comment