Elder W taught me a bit about photography. I'm feeling pretty good about a Math Major and study Logic and CS in addition. But there are always too many good things to study :> Maybe I'll just have to audit a ton of classes or be a professor and just convince everyone to let me into their classes. Learning and not knowing yet but coming to know is the best. He got registered for BYU last week.
I decided that my goal for the rest of the mission is behaving and thinking and doing like Christ. So I'm going to study PMG 6 a good and healthy bit. I feel like PMG 6 is mission success, so if I focus on it constantly, I find it improbable that I should fail.
But yeah. That's my life! Tell me if you find out anything cool (Scriptures, books, art, whatever)! Truth is the best :> . D&C 136:32-33! Live for glory!
¡Nos veeeeeeeeeeeeemos! ¡Edifiquen Sión!
Elder Newman
PS. We decided that we love geckos and we killed a rat in our house with the whiteboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment