Anyway, it was a hard week. Had a fever Monday and Tuesday, but kept working. Did exchanges with the Zone Leaders Tuesday. Then had a crisis in Jucuapa with the missionaries there so that was a thing and I won't go into detail on that. Then Friday and Saturday, Elder C was bedridden and being a good missionary is so hard when you have absolutely noooooooooooooooothing to do. It appeared to be a disease named Chinkungüya (I have no clue how to write its name), but it was a high fever and strong bodily pain and looked dreadful on Friday. It's supposed to last 2 weeks though, so we're not sure if that's what it was. The Zone Leaders brought us ice cream though so that was great because it's so expensive down here and I've had no ice cream proper since leaving. Yesterday we didn't have PDay because it was Independence Day here, so the city was filled with PARADES and CELEBRATION and INIQUITY because in Central America it appears that the first two guarantee the existence of the third. Transfers are tomorrow, and the Zone Leaders are going to tell us about changes in like an hour but have heretofore withheld that information. Happily, I remember the word catharis still. Oh, and Elder G, one of the Zone Leaders, is going home tomorrow. Our entire District is guaranteed transfers, so we'll see how that goes. It's gon be different tomorrow.
Oh, and J was baptized. She almost cancelled due to cold feet, but she went through with it and the Spirit blessedly confirmed her choice.
Adios entonces,
Elder Newman
Designing matrixes with nonimaginary eigenvalues is hardmode when you randomly assign values to the matrix. Just so you know. Don't have much for pictures. Just a bit of drawing. I also say Graci a lot instead of Gracias because I am Italian obviously. And apparently my hair is also special down here :y
No comments:
Post a Comment