Not too much too report for this week. We're getting close to the end of my training, so that's pretty good. Probably? I guess.
Not raining much again. Didn't find that pastor in the end. We've also found that visiting members in our branch is just about the same thing as contacting less actives or investigators. That's nice and efficient :>
I translated "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" a few weeks ago since it isn't in Spanish. I miss that hymn and goodness putting a syllable limit on Spanish is suicidal. They just throw syllables out there like it's nothing. (looking at the conditional tense, let's just take a full length word and add 2-3 more syllables and change the accent entirely that's just perfect :y )
We're kind of just pushing forward over here. I'm seeing some definite patterns in my stress levels and I'm praying and working to rein them in a bit better. Speaking of rein, I'm pretty sure that's how you spell it and I think haft is a word but I'm not sure if it's a mix of huft and shaft and if huft is how it's spelled
Tamales are really good here, whereas Cafe de Maiz is más o menos. It's not even coffee they shouldn't call it that.
We'll see how this week goes.We're going to teach an investigator how to use a computer. LDS.org also allows you to download pretty much anything in audio so haha music from General Conference time having a flash drive is important. If you have really good talks in mind send me their names so I can download them and listen to them all the time yeah. Maybe I'll tell you guys something next week :>
Adios,
Elder Newman
No comments:
Post a Comment