But yeah so transfers happened and I am currently very much not in Usulután anymore. I'm in an area called Los Alpes 1, which is in San Marcos, a suburb of San Salvador. It's super different here. The Ward feels almost like an American one. We have a chapel close that's under construction, but we're currently leaving the mission to go to church :y (and PDay because everything's in the other mission rude). But it's super cool here, weather wise. There's been a consistent and light rain, and even the shower's warm. People give us too much food and I can't eat b.c I never ate dinner in Usulutan. It's a very comfortable area, as far as it goes. The only problem is that, being in rather pretty valley, it is a valley and we have to go up and down a ridiculous amount. There are 2 streets in particular which are purely ridiculous. But yeah, it feels a lot more like a city here, and we jaywalk highways p much all the time it's great. City life. Oh, and it's pretty safe, esp. in our immediate neighborhood. They even have really good stores right there. And there's a neighborhood named 10 de Octubre (October 10), which being my birthday, is pretty awesome.
Anyway, I'm with Elder E right now. Things are going well with him. No pictures of him, but we've got pictures of Elder C, Elders from the MTC days, and some of my house and some things I did with coins. It's a new change and we're going to do all the things and there's no time to write anything but Joshua was really cool adioooooooooooooos
Elder Newman
Baptism of B, J, and B. B worked with the Zone Leaders but was baptized w/ J.
No comments:
Post a Comment